Before learning about How to use paytm? Let’s know a short introduction about paytm.
A short introduction of Paytm:-
In today’s world, you can see that every work can be done very easily and in a very short time with the help of technology. Now if it comes to transactions or commercial use then Paytm is the best digital and commercial platform which provides the facility of instant money transfer, all online bill payments, and online shopping facility.
Paytm founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in August 2010 in Noida Uttar Pradesh India. Paytm launched the paytm wallet in January 2014, to provide the facility of bill payments digitally. And in 2017 Paytm became India’s first digital payment app to cross over 100 million app downloads.
Services of Paytm:-
You can add money to your paytm wallet by using Debit card / Credit card and via online banking. You can transfer money instantly to anyone at zero cost by using paytm wallet. And you can make payment without using cash to pay your bills everywhere.
You can use Paytm for online money transfer, online prepaid And postpaid recharges, petrol pumps, grocery shops, coffee shops, Restaurants, online movie ticket booking, online reservation, hospitals, pharmacies, online shopping, Electricity /water/ gas bills, hotel room book and everywhere by using Paytm website or Paytm app.
And such a good thing is that you can make your payment and transactions offline also.
How to use Paytm? –
Follow the steps which are as given below to learn how to use paytm.
- Download Paytm application from Google play store or from Apple store. And you can Visit also the official website of paytm that is www.paytm.com.
- Install the Paytm app on your device.
- And signup for your new account registration.
- Fill your details Mobile number, Email id, and password.
- Click on proceed.
- After signup completed, you have to login into paytm.
- Now you have entered in your paytm account successfully.
How to add money to your paytm wallet:-
To add money to your paytm wallet follow instructions which are given below.
- Login to your paytm account.
- Click on add money and enter the desired amount and click on Add money.
- Select a payment option by choosing a Debit card, Credit card, net banking.
- After choosing a payment option, enter the required details.
- Click on pay now to make the transaction.
- That’s it, money has been added to your paytm wallet successfully.
Pay or send money through paytm:-
There are two options to pay or send money through paytm wallet.
1. Using Scan QR Code –
- Login to your paytm account and click on pay or send option.
- Click on Scan QR code and scan the paytm QR code of that person.
- After scanning completed, enter the amount which you want to pay.
- And click on pay And proceed.
- Congrats your payment has successful.
2. Using Mobile Number –
If you want to pay or send money via mobile number then follow given below steps.
- Login to your paytm account and click on pay or send option
- Click on Mobile no. option.
- Enter the receiver’s mobile number or you can choose from your contacts.
- Enter the desired amount.
- Click on Send money option to complete your transaction.
- Congrats Payment has been done successfully.
Accept Money Transfer using Paytm –
It is quite the same process and very easy to accept payments through paytm.
- Click on Accept Payment option on paytm app home screen.
- Request the sender to scan your QR Code And enter the amount.
- Click on pay now option same as above, and the transaction has been completed.
Transfer paytm wallet money to your Bank account:-
If you want to transfer your paytm wallet money to your bank account. Then It’s very easy.
- Click on Passbook option in your Paytm app home screen.
- Select send money to Bank and click on Transfer option.
- Enter the amount and all the details like the account holder’s name, account number, IFSC code.
- Now click on the send button.
- Transaction completed.
Note:- Money transfer to the bank account may take time up to 24 hours and will charge 2.4%. If you are a paytm customer.
How to use paytm offline:-
The process is much the same as the online method. You just need to open the paytm application. Click on Pay or send option. And click on scan QR Code or Barcode. Enter your one-time password which you will get on your registered mobile number. And transaction has been completed.
This facility is very good to make payment or transactions Even if you are not connected to the internet.
You can easily Recharge your mobile number, Book tickets for travel, movie ticket, and online shopping by using the Paytm app and official website by entering the required details.
Alternatively, you can also use freecharge, Phone pay, Mobikwik, PayUmoney, and many other reliable apps to make transactions and bill payment.