If your Adhaar card is lost or misplaced, and you need it urgently then don’t worry. You can download a new one duplicate copy or e-Adhaar card online by using some easy steps given below:
How To Download Duplicate or E-Adhaar Card Online
To download duplicate adhaar card online, The main thing is, you should have your registered mobile number and email id attached with your adhaar card or adhaar enrollment number (EID).
Because OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id to verify your identity. So if you have your registered mobile number then Visit the official website of UIDAI. And Follow these steps:
- Go to https://uidai.gov.in/
- Check Adhaar online services. In Adhaar enrollment section, you will find Download Adhaar option.
- Click on Download Adhaar link. A new page will be open.
- Here you have to fill your personal details in relevant fields.
- Choose the relevant option from select Aadhaar ( if you have your Aadhaar number) or Enrollment ID.
- Select your preference as Regular Aadhaar.
- Now fill your personal details like your Aadhaar number / Enrolment id, Full name, and Pincode in the required fields.
- After filled the personal details, Enter the security code in the empty field which is given in the box.
To generate an OTP you need to click on Request OTP, And your registered mobile number must be with you to verify the generated OTP.
- Click on “Request OTP” And you will be asked to give the confirmation to get a one time password (OTP) on your mobile number / Email id which already registered with your Adhaar card.
- Give the confirmation and you will get OTP on your registered mobile number/ email id.
- Enter the Six digit OTP in the OTP Field.
- Now take a quick survey and fill the suitable options according to you.
- In the end, you will see the Download Aadhaar option. Click on it And wait for a few seconds.
- Your Aadhaar card will be downloaded. Click And open it.
- To see your downloaded Aadhaar card, you will be asked for the password.
- The password will be the combination of the first four capital letters of your name (As in Aadhaar) and the year of your birth. Like (SONU1992).
- Now you can see and print your Aadhaar card easily.
Now question is that if you don’t have your adhaar number / Enrolment id then what to do?. So don’t worry about it.
You can retrieve your enrollment id or Aadhar number easily on your registered email id / mobile number. simply follow these steps:
- Go to https://uidai.gov.in/
- Check Adhaar online services. In Adhaar enrollment section, you will find Retrieve Lost UID/ EID option.
- Click on Retrieve Lost UID/ EID link. A new page will be open.
- Choose the relevant option from select Aadhaar Number (UID) ( if you want to recover your Aadhaar number) otherwise select Enrollment ID (EID) ( if you want to recover your Enrolment id).
- Now you have to fill your personal details in relevant fields like your Full name, Registered Email id/ mobile number.
- Enter the security code And click on Send OTP option.
- A one time password will be sent to your registered mobile number/ email id.
- Enter the OTP in OTP box And Click on Verify OTP.
- You will get your Aadhaar number / Enrolment id on your registered mobile number/ email id.
Get your Reprinted Aadhaar card by using Reprint order service
Your Aadhaar card has lost. And If you want an original hard reprinted copy of your Aadhaar card. You can order Aadhaar reprint which is a paid service. You have to pay a nominal fee of Rs.50 rupees to get an original reprinted aadhaar card.
To order a reprint of aadhaar, you may use your Aadhaar number / VID (virtual identification number). You will get your reprinted Aadhaar card within 5 to 10 days via speed post on your registered home address.
You can order for the reprint your aadhaar card by a non-registered mobile number also. But you can’t see the preview of Aadhaar details with your non registered mobile number.
The process of order to reprint aadhaar is same as above. You just click on order aadhaar reprint. A link will be open. You have to fill your personal details, Aadhaar number/ VID, Security code. Check the box of Request OTP And enter your non registered mobile number.
Click on send OTP button and enter the OTP in the required field.
And verify the OTP by completing the process. You will get your reprinted aadhaar card on your registered address within a week via speed post.
If you have any queries or suggestions related to this article, feel free to say and ask. It will be a great pleasure for us. Thank you!